Pest Control Technician
Max Home Inspections is now hiring for a Pest Control Technician. As a technician, you will usually spend most of the work day doing a liquid treatments. We will provide you with the training and the supplies necessary to follow the industry’s best practices.
Service technician work can be very rewarding! You are the hero that solves our customers’ pest problems! You create relationships with our customers each time you do their preventative maintenance work. You get to work by yourself but you don’t have to find your own customers! We provide each day’s schedule full of customers ready to greet their Reliable Exterminators’ technician.
If you are dependable, hardworking, and full of integrity, we want you!
Not just a job! Great opportunity for experienced route professionals or candidates seeking a new career!
Hours: Typically 40 – 50 hours per week during the warm months of the year. Work day starts at 8:00 am and ends around 7:00 pm depending on your schedule. During the busy season, it’s normal to work up to two Saturdays a month if needed. Winter hours vary depending on the weather.
- Prior termite, pest control, or construction experience is greatly preferred!
- Enjoy hands-on work and possess a positive, can-do attitude
- Experience working alone with indirect supervision (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail (treatment application sites)
- Good verbal, written, grammar skills are necessary
- Readily able to receive and carry out instructions
- Have a valid driver’s license and produce a motor vehicle record showing three (3) or less chargeable violations over the past three (3) years.
- Available to work at least two (2) Saturdays a month April through October when necessary.
- Provide treatment for termites at assigned customer locations
- Inspect and diagnose pest problems and render appropriate service, using approved materials and methods.
- Be courteous and customer service-minded at all times.
- Productive use of service time and travel (effectively plan your activities at accounts and plan driving routes so you can get things done in the shortest amount of time).
- Apply pesticides safely and effectively in accordance with the label and state regulations.
- Capable of bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing, crawling and lots of walking.
- Able to lift and carry weights up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Good in tight spaces, ability to work on a ladder or at heights as needed