Buying a commercial property? A thorough commercial property inspection is anessential step to make. A commercial property inspection inspects the entire homefor any minor problems. This inspection is important because you need to knowexactly what it is you are buying in order to protect your investment. Make sure allproblems are taken care of before you sign on the dotted line.
A Commercial Property Inspection includes
- Site Characteristics (paving, landscaping and utilities)
- Structural Frame and Building Envelope
- Roof Surface Areas
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Heating Systems
- Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems
- Vertical Transportation
- Life Safety/Fire Protection
- Interior Elements
- Document Review
Buying a home is already stressful enough; let Max Home Inspections ® take care of this inspection for you. We want nothing more than to help you feel comfortable in your home. Don’t delay, schedule your appointment today!